Management and Protection of Personal Information
We shall take necessary and appropriate security control measures for personal information in our possession. We will also strive to prevent and correct unauthorized access to, loss, destruction, falsification, leakage, and use of personal information for other than its intended purpose.
Acquisition, Use and Provision of Personal Information
When acquiring, using, or providing personal information during our business, we will specify the purpose of use in advance and use legal and appropriate methods in compliance with laws and regulations. In addition, when using personal information, we will use the information within the scope of the specified purpose of use, will not use the information for any other purpose, and will take appropriate measures to ensure that the information is not used for any other purpose.
Management and Supervision of Subcontractors
When we entrust personal information to a subcontractor, we manage and supervise the handling of personal information by the subcontractor.
Efforts to Maintain Accuracy of Personal Information
We will make every effort to keep the personal information in our possession accurate and up to date.
Disclosure, Correction, and Deletion
We have established a contact point for the disclosure, correction, deletion, etc. of personal information in our possession, as well as for complaints and consultations regarding personal information, and will respond appropriately.
Applicable Laws, etc.
We will act in compliance with laws, national guidelines, and other norms applicable to personal information in our possession, as well as in accordance with our internal rules.
Continuous Improvement of Personal Information Protection Management System
We will continuously improve our personal information protection management system.
Revision of this Policy
We may revise this policy to improve our personal information protection management system or to comply with changes in laws, regulations, and other norms.
Personal Information Consultation Desk
1-5-2 Minatojima-minamimachi, Chuo-Ku, Kobe, Hyogo
Please contact us via Our contact form.
Handling of Personal Information
Purpose of acquisition and use of personal information
While operating its specimen/cell storage management business, specimen/cell logistics management business, and related IT service provision business, the Company acquires and uses personal information for the following purposes (hereinafter referred to as “Purposes of Use”). In addition, we will use personal information received from customers, business partners, etc. to the minimum extent necessary to achieve the Purposes of Use.
- Retained Personal Data (Personal Information Subject to Disclosure, etc.)
- Personal information of the customer
- To respond to inquiries, requests for information materials, and other requests
- To provide and manage cloud services such as ASP and SaaS
- To respond to business entrusted to us
- To provide guidance regarding our services
- To analyze data for the purpose of improving our services
Personal information of individuals who wish to join our company or enter a contract (outsourcing) agreement with us
- To conduct employment selection
- To confirm the necessary conditions for the conclusion of a subcontracting (outsourcing) contract
- To conduct personnel and labor management
- To communicate and provide information during business
Personal information not subject to disclosure
Personal information obtained through outsourcing or provision by business partners, etc.
- To respond to business entrusted to us (personal information of the person in charge at the transportation destination, etc.)
- To be used for employment selection, etc. (e.g., personal information obtained from employment support websites, etc.)
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will not provide your personal information entrusted to us to any third party except in the following cases
- When we have the consent of the person in question
- When disclosure of information is required by law
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of a third party including the person concerned and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person concerned.
Joint Use of Personal Information
We will share personal information with the following parties.
- Items of personal information to be shared
Personal information of customers and business partners, such as names, addresses, workplaces, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses of customers and business partners who have exchanged business cards or made inquiries
Scope of joint use
- Phicell Corporation
- Saroute(Our group company)
Purpose of joint use
- To provide guidance and proposals regarding the services of the Company and its group companies
Name of the party responsible for the management of personal information to be shared
- Phicell Corporation
Method of acquisition
- Internet (Web and e-mail)
- In writing
- FAX, etc.
Outsourcing of Personal Information
We may outsource personal information to other companies within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use. In such cases, we will select a contractor with a well-developed personal information protection management system and conclude a contract regarding the protection of personal information.
Personal Information Protection Manager
Masaaki Furuta, Personal Information Protection Manager, Phicell Corporation
Procedures for Requests for Disclosure, etc. of Retained Personal Data
If you wish to request notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion of content, suspension of use, elimination, or suspension of provision to a third party (hereinafter collectively referred to as “disclosure, etc.”) of your personal information held by us, please follow the procedures below and send your request to the “Personal Information Consultation Desk” below.
Those who wish to request disclosure of our personal information or notification of the purpose of use need to submit items 1 through 4 below, and those who wish to request other matters need to submit items 1 through 3.
- Print out the “Request Form for Disclosure, etc. of Personal Information” prescribed by the Company and fill in the required information.
- Prepare a document for identification (a copy of driver’s license, a copy of passport, or a copy of residence certificate).
- If the request is made by a representative, prepare a letter of entrustment.
- Prepare a postal money order for 500 yen.
*If you are coming to the office, please make an appointment in advance and bring the above required documents to the following window.
Method of response
We will respond to your request either in writing (by mail) or by e-mail, depending on your request.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information Obtained upon Request for Disclosure, etc.
Personal information obtained in connection with a request for disclosure, etc. will be used only for the purpose of processing the request for disclosure, etc. Documents submitted will be destroyed as soon as possible after the identity of the person is confirmed.
Voluntary nature of giving personal information by the individual
Although the provision of personal information to us is voluntary, please understand that we will not be able to respond to your inquiries, etc. if you do not provide us with such information.
Acquisition of Personal Information by Methods Not Easily Recognizable by the Individual
Consultation regarding personal information
Please contact the following Personal Information Consultation Desk for consultation, complaints, and requests for disclosure, etc., regarding the handling of personal information.
Please contact the Personal Information Consultation Desk from contact form.